Site Information System Bavaria (SISBY)
SISBY was established in cooperation with the Bavarian Chambers of Industry and Commerce and the Bavarian Ministry for Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology. SISBY delivers fast and reliable data comparisons on locations throughout Bavaria, gives investors the local contacts needed, offers free research and statistics and is up-to-date.
SISBY offers investors detailed location information:
Undeveloped commercial sites in over 1,800 cities or towns, in over 4,000 available commercial sites and with more than 10,000 hectares (24,000 acres) ready for development.
Data concerning structure, area and regulations:
- Data about the city (working population figure, economy and infrastructure, traffic connections, contact persons)
- Characteristics of the commercial sectors (utilities and waste disposal as well as ownership data)
- Characteristics of the sites (size, development status and availability).
Commercial Property Market:
Bavaria's "Site Information System" SISBY (Commercial Property Market Bavaria) offers industrial and storage facilities, combinations of storage and office space, office parks
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft und Medien, Energie und Technologie
The legend explains the meaning of some icons used in listings on this page. If you read the page in text-only-mode, you will see a textual hint before the corresponding item (instead of the icon).
- Link, intern
- Link, extern (This link opens a new window.)
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited
Go to "Procedures"